2015 Hustler Turf Equipment 7700 Fairway
Call for Price
At Hustler we try to keep things simple. So if it doesn't help mow grass, it's not on this machine. The result is a lightweight fairway mower with minimum electronics and fewer problems. The Hustler 7000 series is not only easy to maintain and operate, it delivers a superior quality of cut for a beautiful finish. These mowers also feature full-time and auto four-wheel drive with a tilt and telescoping steering wheel for added operator comfort. Maintaining your beautiful golf course and your equipment has never been so simple.
- Easy to Maintain: Simple service access and minimal electronics mean less time in the shop and more time on the fairway.
- Overall Simplicity: Reliable hydrostat over gear axle driveline offers low hydraulic temperatures and eliminate over 100 leak points compared to 4WD hydrostatic unit with hydraulic wheel motors.
- Easy to Adjust Cutting Units: Simple bedknife to reel adjustment with spring loaded two point adjustment. Semi-fixed rear roller to achieve optimum bedknife angle of attach for all heights of cut.
- 36hp Shibaura Diesel: Simple reliable 3-cylinder liquid cooled diesel proven in Shibaura built New Holland tractors for 20+ years.
- Fuel Savings: Save fuel over all hydrostatic drive fairway mowers.The use of a hydrostat driving a gear axle keeps oil temps to a minimum which eliminates the need for an oil cooler and puts more engine HP to work thereby saving fuel.
- Interchangeable Cutting Units on 7700: All 5 cutting units can be driven from either end making it possible to move units around to distribute wear from fairway cleanup passes, etc. Commonality of parts between all 5 cutting units for easy parts stocking and repair.
- Weight (Dry): 1340 Kg/ 2954 lbs.
- Weight (Wet): 1424 Kg/ 3139 lbs.
- Width (Max): 114 in/ 2900 mm
- Transport Width: 88 in/ 2240 mm
- Length: 106 in/ 2700 mm
- Height: 77 in/1750 mm
- Grade Ability: 20°
- Mowing Speed: 6.2 mph/ 10 kmh (Low)
- Transport Speed: 10.6 mph/ 17.1 kmh (High)
- Reverse Speed: 7.4 mph/ 11.9 kmh (High); 4.4 mph/ 7 kmh (low)
- Front Tire: 24 x 13.00 - 12; (front tread) 68 in/1730 mm; (outside width) 83.5 in/2122 mm
- Rear Tire: 20 x 10.00 - 10; (Rear tread) 68 in/1730 mm
- Wheelbase: 9.5 in/1510 mm
- Steering: Hydrostatic power
- Fuel Capacity: 19 gal/ 71.91 L
- Hydraulic Cap.: 10 gal/38 L Reel Drive; 8.5 gal/32 L Hydrostatic/gearaxle & lift
- Traction Drive: HST+2-Speed Transmission
- Transmission: High/Low Auto 4WD
- Steering Wheel: Tilt/Telescope
- Number: 5
- Reel Diameter: 7 in/178 mm
- Width (unit): 22 in/558 mm
- Reel Rotation Speed: 1400 rpm
- Blades (number): 11, 9, 7
- Clip Frequency: 11 blade – .068 in/mph (1.08 mm/kmh); 9 blade – .084 in/mph (1.33 mm/kmh); 7 blade – .108 in/mph (1.71 mm/kmh)
- Cut Width (total): 100 in/2500 mm
- Height of Cut: .28”-1.26” (7mm-32 mm)
- Discharge: front or rear adjust
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 36 hp
- Engine Type
- HST+2-Speed Transmission
- Wheel Size
- Front: 24 x 13.00 - 12; Rear: 20 x 10.00 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 gal. (71.91 L)
- Deck Size
- Cutting Width (total): 100 in. (2500 mm)
- Discharge Type
- Front or Rear adjust